Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wound was bleeding again

It was such a good day and then ...
I let him go outside without a bandage because it was getting better and better.
Both dogs were playing in the room with the bones and I guess that is where it happened, he either stepped on a bone or iceis was too rough, I think the first was the case.
I saw blood and was upset again, I really don't know how this is supposed to heal, how it should look like when it's healing. The doc said it wont grow back together cause he is walking and he is opening the would every time he makes a step. How should those two ends look like?
It is devastating to me, I want him to be healthy and if this will keep opening.
Hubby will make an appointment on Tuesday and take him to the vet. I can't do it no more, at least I couldn't do it today. :-(

No comments: